Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Reluctant Reader

I have not read since mid-2008 after learning from a colleague that my tarot teacher is not as transparent as she seems and has been biting my back so to speak.
I have not read because my querents have forgotten that it is their will and not mine which creates their future
I have not read because as I transfer energy, none is coming back and the imbalance is causing me ill-luck.
I have not read because while I believe in the tarot I do not have that much faith that I could carry on my 'work' for it while having hang-ups with my teacher and my practice.
It's going to be a long wait.

No comments: