Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ramblings

im lying in bed, sick.
Without cable internet, i'm blogging
courtesy of the man formerly in the shadows.
There's so much to blog about today.
The misery in company as my sister endures the gripes and conversation
of colleagues, to the point she truly misses her bestfriends.
Better lose a boyfriend than a bestfriend i told her.
How i hate missing the fiesta in Pili tomorrow, Oct. 24.
In such a long time, after more than 15 years, i'll finally
return to Angeline's place now with a daughter in tow.
How this illness is also caused by eating less carbs
for the past two weeks. How can i lose weight without
getting sick? And finally, how i wish i could teleport
back to raya and my hubby. Then i wouldn't self medicate,
someone would fuss around me, take my temperature and
give me a sponge bath. Not like this self-service feature
in Naga. How i wish i could be taken care of.
I need big love right now

No comments: