Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crazy over a Lock

i bought a cabin bag for the trip to perth. at sm-naga.  the deciding factor was the TSA lock. the lock is recommended for international travel because in airports using stringent security measures. in case your luggage needs to be inspected, with a TSA lock, airport officials have the standard key so there's no need to ransack the bag and leave it precariously open. i could not reset the number combination in this TSA lock and it's driving me crazy. i could not get over it, even now that ShadowMan told me to leave it alone. i could not. it's driving me crazy.

No comments: