Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sexy as Bald

the day i saw bembol roco in the flesh, in the grounds of Colegio de Santa Isabel, at 12, i knew i like bald men. bald men hold a certain aura, of confidence and self-control that can only be had after enduring stares to an absent crowning glory. i'm not saying bald men do have these qualities, but it sure do takes some guts to wear none but just your head to the world.  my advice to my brother is to shave it all off, ala bruce willis or andre agassi, in case the thinning could no longer be reversed by shampoos and tube formulations. for me, hair has never been an issue. losing it is even a come-on. lucky for Shadowman.

No comments: