Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

365 days and Love

365 days ago, this blog was missing an inspiration. in this white space, my longing hang over like a cloud, sometimes seeding, pregnant with tears. sometimes gay with the sun on the background, the signs of occasional bliss. one can never feign loneliness, or treat it just like alone-ness.  365 days ago from today, this inspiration came via facebook. an invitation to friendship leading to so much more. and now life is complete, alive, never running out of meaning.  happy anniversary my love. there is no end to our forever...

1 comment:

LIGHTWORKER said...

Happy Anniversary too my sweet forever..there is no one else for me but you...