Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's your Typical Morning?

it takes me about four hours to get sorted before heading to school. how do i spend my mornings here in perth? this is my routine:

1. the alarm rings at 515am
2. visit the loo
3. weigh, then record weight (food notebook)
4. fix the bed
5. text the hubby
6. boil water for drinks of hot water and hot goji juice before exercise
7. open the pc and listen to Himig Heswita
8. exercise: 15-min sun salutations and a mix of Joel Harper's fitness routines and arm/ abs exercises (recalled from years of exercising) then cool down stretches
9.take a bath
10. dress up
11. fix breakfast (protein, veggie and fruit)
12. wash dishes
13. tend my baby herbs
14. take vitamins
15. fix lunch 'baon'
16. pray

at the earliest, i leave around 830am, and will be in uni in 15 minutes.

and that's just my typical morning.

No comments: