Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspirations

on lonely days here at windelya, they keep me going. in time, we will be complete.

This is the afternoon sunlight from my room. This is the light when I write. In between writing and reading, I look over and see them, my Yaman and the Hubby and I say, 'in time, in time'.

Yaman is still 3 in this picture, taken just before leaving for Perth in July 2009. Next to her is the Hubby in a natural smiling pose which I first described to him as 'delicious' (naughty naughty me!). Got the sweetheart bee figurines from the swap mart at 0.50c only. With small round magnets as lips, the bees are eternally kissing.  They are the first in my collection of sweetheart figurines.

No comments: