Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Tab

The hubby brought this tab here so while he watches whitechapel using my pc, I could still blog and enjoy sitting here on the sofa with his arm around me. The hubby who enjoyed his first walk to kardinya, to the point of having his picture taken at bus stops. The weather suits him, he says. Still he cannot help opening the laundry while it is on, to check whether it is still working. Still he cannot help mentally computing the peso equivalent of stuff priced aussie,his jogging pants worth 3 more inquiring manila. We are experimenting on a future together, our first full day here in Perth.

No comments: