Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'll Miss...

after the despedida on saturday, then, i can pack. the luggage are just waiting outside.

i'll definitely miss perth. my routine of waking up early at 430am and walking to uni along south street around 7am.

i will miss my supervisors, especially Jane, who pushed hard and squeezed, and is still squeezing the best out of me.

i'll miss all my very good friends - roxanne, nicole, yanti, charan, dirk, sia and muninggar.

i'll miss the cappuccino from the library.

i'll miss my desk.

i'll miss the phd life of quiet and madness.

i'll miss this. and i'm treasuring all the memories.

No comments: