Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Analytical Framework - Yes!

the desire to 'go' woke me up today. used to waking up at 430am from monday to saturday, the body clock was triggered much earlier at 4am. and though i've willed the body to let me sleep more since it's a sunday, just couldn't. my mind is already alert, looking back at the amazing week, where because of focus, zeal and the inspiration drawn from the One Up There, the universe, the analytical framework, on the third revision, finally took off. my confidence is soaring because i've tied it exactly as the analysis went in the eight major chapters. which means one crucial thing. that the thesis is consistent and valid. my spirit is really soaring. i'm confident now of going home and still maintaining focus. because now the framework has been consolidated and tested - with flying colors. so here i am naga, and manila. i'm ready for the new life in store in the philippines. i'm finishing the phd along with it:)

No comments: