Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Swan

how can i leave perth without bidding goodbye to the mighty Swan River on its eastern side? so today, with roxanne and yanti, i'm taking my first and last walk for this year along its banks and will breathe the sea air and listen to the gulls hovering by.  i will sit on my favorite bench and reminisce the conversations with janty as i share the same with my two great buddies with me.  today's the perfect weather, sunny with a little hint of clouds. the Swan will be all blue in splendour. the time i come back, i'm bringing no less than Yaman with me.

No comments: