Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blog Pride

Enough of this internalizing.

Enough of bothering about ghosts. Ghosts who need to own up their lies and face its consequences.

Lies are not mine to endure.

There is none to hide about an imperfect life that as much as possible, the faults and quagmire entirely my responsibility and calvary. A life where mistakes and wrong choices I chose to treat positively as adding color and richness to an otherwise bland existence. It is a life where in being free, I chose and keep friends as I desire because time has become too precious. A life where family has meant wholeness and eternity, a choice without regrets.

There's so much to take pride in this life.

Ghosts just have to fend for themselves.


No comments: