Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Migraine

The daughter has migraine. At the young age of 8. Taking after her grandma and auntie, my side. Aggravated by hours of internet surfing and her genes of poor eyesight, her father's side. Will read more about child nutrition, engage her more in sports (swimming) and crafts to cut her internet habit. How i wish she lives with me so we can talk more, walk more, travel more. And it wouldn't get this tough. Enduring your child's experience with an illness that could stay on in a lifetime. I love you my Abalantung. Mommy will do her best to take, erase the pain away.

No comments: