Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Monday, February 16, 2015

Crazy Violent

it's how ericson describes my personality when i'm pissed and need to take action at the same time. it's in my personality to scream, to dish out the most cutting of expressions, the harshest of words, without even cussing. like this morning, i have to put mark in his place, JR to be reminded the non-negotiables in coordination work, and ms vency, to be reminded time and again, the consequences when one's standards are relaxed. even peter was not spared. i have to talk as i'm addressing autistics - to say don't, that is not accurate, are you telling me? this is how it's done - one, two, three... is that my job or your job? don't panic and listen to me.  there is strong sense of focus, failure to be met head on. crazy violent. crazy violent to get things done.

No comments: