Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Affirmation Board

Cherishing what I have Become and Becoming
it was a Sunday when i let go of scheduled tasks. was supposed to yoga at 4pm and clean the toilet. but no, these will come later or none at all.  instead, went on to doing the things i've so often deferred - like doing my Affirmation Board - which now is glorified in the kitchen bag for me to see everyday. Affirming the sweet life, the grateful life. Yaman and I - preparing our future together, the brighter path now taken, our having our own home, our family car, my dream job now at SNAP, my monies, insurance and retirement fund, great health and wellness. i see what I have become. and i affirm all these in Gratitude and God's Grace.

No comments: