Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Monday, August 1, 2016

Renewing Tithing

i am supposed to tithe Php13k per month. but as of August last year, i have adjusted this to 8k and come May this year, this has been down to 4k, divided as follows: 2k for Sunday mass, 1k for the Immaculate Heart of Mary Charities in Cebu City and 1k for Project Pearls.  For August last year, I brought a computer where 4.5k was allotted for payment. and then by May 2016, I began investing in real estate in DMCI where I allot about 10k a month for payments. it is with Project Pearls that I have become remissed since May 2016, mainly because of travels that make it infrequent to stay in Manila and visit BPI banks for the deposit. but tithing I will renew by this month.

No comments: