Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Because it is February 1

since today is the first day of February, thought I'd do a little blogging, on top of gratitude journal writing and keeping a food diary.

what have i been doing for the first month of 2017?

A lot of long driving, from Naga to Santa Elena and from Manila to Silang, Cavite

Keeping our targets on calendar until the Leader took some out for us to have a life, even for just a little bit.

Made a firm decision to go back to arnis training. At least one training session every month.

Decided to share my descanso on our Feb-Ibig fest here with the A-team.

Continuing on yoga, my love, especially planking, which I really really love doing.

Keeping my weight in check at 122lbs and really keeping the commitment to cut white carbs out of my life.

Preparing for Yaman's exam at AC, her passport application, and her transfer here to Manila this April.

Firming up my resolve to do well with real estate investments.

Continuing readings on the thesis and resolving to write by the first week of February.

Thank You Universe for keeping me inspired, aligned, driven, and in love with life.

No comments: