Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Cutesy My Love

it was spontaneous. i was just meant to clean her, wipe her body clean. the weather was not inducing. but in a way, after clearing the dust off her from the last four days, took her out in the open. had her tires checked and gassed up.  the tank refueled, in full. we passed by McKinley and in a glimpse, saw the crane which was building Florence, my second condo investment. driving is always exhilarating. it has this de-stressing quality about it. to just submit to the feel of the wheel, the smoothness of the ride, and smell of her interiors, clean and still new.  the odometer read 2662km. i am going on another ride, one long ride on my birthday.

No comments: