Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Doc Cath, the Derma

It's my first derma date in 46 years. But I'm privileged to meet the Doc Cath who makes the blue green and golden brown soaps, which friends and relatives, both here and abroad, hail and use since 2014. My immune system has become sensitive and especially vulnerable to mites which normally live in beds and linens. I, the traveler, am getting the worse of frequent trips up north. I am not as resilient as I used to be. Inside, yes, very. But on the outside, my skin is breaking out of rashes and hopefully, within a month, these will all go away. Still, I'm happy to have met the simple and alluring Doc Cath today.

No comments: