Influences (or Why I Write the Way I Do)

Natalie Goldberg (free-flowing writing)
Clarissa Pinkola Estes (wild woman writing)
Jane Hutchison (direct-to-the-point writing)
Ernest Hemingway (simple words writing)

Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Challenge of Leadership

Maricel is the highlight of today. Maricel is my life coach. a split-second, last-option taken last year to salvage my relationship with the Leader. and today, got an email from her. on 'Model of Excellence'. Excellence is not about 'I'. it is about People, and in a way, it means taming one's judgment and giving limitless chances to understand, be patient, mold behavior. i was not raised with this kind of thinking. my awareness had been limited. i get too self-absorbed, and now, Maricel is saying that Leadership is not about the person at the helm. but the People committed to that person at the helm. can I build, inspire and move people this way?




No comments: